A candidate who meets the following admission criteria can apply to Balaji Institute of Telecom & Management, Sri Balaji University, Pune for the MBA program of his/her choice.
A candidate desirous of admission to the MBA program should:
• Be a graduate from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category).
• Students currently in the final year of their graduation and confident of securing a minimum of 50% aggregate marks may also apply for the MBA courses. The admission committee may give more weightage to higher marks in graduation.
• It is imperative that the candidate should have taken at least one exam out of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT or MH-CET. MAT exams held after in Sep 2020 to March 2021 will be considered for admission to the academic year 2021-23. We believe that true talent cannot be judged on the basis of the score granted by any entrance exam. Hence, we do not have a cut-off score below which if the candidate scores cannot apply to the program.
• Students seeking admission in MBA Telecom (specialisation in Telecom/ Systems*/ Business Analytics/ Operations & Supply Chain Management) should be Engineers with specialization in Electronics/ E&TC;/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation/ Electrical / Mechanical.
• For Students seeking admission in MBA program for specialisation in Finance, the preferred educational qualification is commerce. Students from other science streams are discouraged. However, for Marketing specialisation in a MBA program, students from any discipline can apply.