A candidate who meets the following admission criteria can apply to Balaji Institute of Telecom & Management, Sri Balaji University, Pune for the MBA program of his/her choice.
A candidate desirous of admission to the MBA program should:
• Be a graduate from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category).
• Students currently in the final year of their graduation and confident of securing a minimum of 50% aggregate marks may also apply for the MBA courses. The admission committee may give more weightage to higher marks in graduation.
• It is imperative that the candidate should have taken at least one exam out of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT or MH-CET. MAT exams held after in Sep 2022 to March 2023 will be considered for admission to the academic year 2023-25. We believe that true talent cannot be judged on the basis of the score granted by any entrance exam. Hence, we do not have a cut-off score below which if the candidate scores cannot apply to the program.
• Students seeking admission in MBA Technology & Management (specialization in Telecom/ Systems*/ Business Analytics/ Operations & Supply Chain Management) should be Engineers with specialization in Electronics/ E&TC;/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation/ Electrical / Mechanical.
• For Students seeking admission in MBA program specializationation in Finance, the preferred educational qualification is commerce. Students from other science streams are discouraged. However, for Marketing specialization in an MBA program, students from any discipline can apply.